Prior Revision: July 2016
Revised: March 2017
Changes and Modifications
We do not knowingly solicit from, and the Services are not intended for, children under 13, and children under 13 should not provide personal information online. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child under the age of 13 has provided us with information without their consent, he or she should contact us. We will delete such information from our files.
Third Party Offerings
The Website (i) contains (or you may be sent through the Website or the Services) links to other websites (“Third Party Sites”), (ii) contains articles, photographs, text, graphics, pictures, designs, music, sound, video, information, software and other content belonging to or originating from third parties (“Third Party Content”) and (iii) may provide access to financial products and other services offered by third parties (“Third Party Services” and collectively with Third Party Sites and Third Party Content, “Third Party Offerings”). Such Third Party Offerings are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy, appropriateness, or completeness by us, and we are not responsible for any Third Party Offerings accessed through the Website or posted on the Website, including without limitation the content, accuracy, offensiveness, opinions, reliability or policies of or contained in the Third Party Offerings. Inclusion of or linking to any Third Party Offerings does not imply approval or endorsement thereof by us. Supernova does not endorse or recommend, nor do we make any representation or warranty, express or implied, regarding the content on any Third Party Offerings, and we hereby disclaim any liability of any nature whatsoever for, any information or products offered by such Third Party Offerings.
Users may be able to post comments, pictures and other content on the Website (“User-Posted Content”). Supernova is not responsible for the accuracy, offensiveness, opinions or reliability of User-Posted Content and hereby disclaims any liability of any nature with respect to the User-Posted Content. Supernova reserves the right to modify or delete any User-Posted Content in its sole discretion; provided, that Supernova has no obligation to monitor or otherwise exercise editorial control with respect to User-Posted Content and shall have no liability for its failure to do so in any event.
User Online Conduct
You agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations in your use of the Website. In addition, you agree to the following:
- to use this Website only for its intended purposes.
- to not disrupt this Website.
- to not interfere with or compromise the security of this Website, or any computer, server, account, network, data, software and/or hardware associated with this Website.
- to not disrupt or interfere with any other visitor’s use of this Website.
- to not attempt to obtain access to any portion of this Website, any computer, server, account, network, software and/or hardware associated with the Website, from which you are restricted.
- that you are solely responsible for any actions you undertake while visiting this Website and that you will comply with all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations applicable to this Website and the Internet, including United States copyright and export regulations.
- not to impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent yourself and that all information you provide to gain access to the Services provided by this Website is accurate and truthful.
- to not upload, post or otherwise distribute on this Website any unlawful, threatening, obscene, pornographic, intimidating, libelous, defamatory or slanderous comments, jokes, images or content that are intended to or are likely to offend a reasonable person on the basis of his or her age, physical or mental disability, gender, race, religion, national origin, physical attributes, sexual preference, or any other classification that could produce any civil or criminal liability for either yourself or for Supernova, its affiliates, employees, agents or any such similarly situated persons or entities.
What Information We Collect
We collect personal information about you that you provide while using our Services, including the registration process and usage of our online platform. For example, we may collect the following personal information:
- your name, email address, mailing address, telephone number(s), account numbers, your user name and password
- social security number, driver’s license
- other information provided by you such as your date of birth or household income
- account and transaction information
- unique identifiers for your mobile device, device settings, information about your location and analytical information about how you use your mobile device
Information We Receive from Third Parties
We may receive information about you from third parties including credit reporting agencies and Third Party Sites. You should always review and, if necessary, adjust your privacy settings on Third Party Sites and services before linking them to our Website. You may also unlink your third-party account from our Website by adjusting your settings on the Third-Party Site.
How We Collect Information
We collect information about you from:
- your registration
- credit reporting agencies
- Third-Party Sites
- your mobile device
Why We Collect Information
- verifying your identity and authenticating you;
- protecting against fraud or security threats, and otherwise managing risks;
- responding to your requests and communicating with you about the Services;
- communicating with you regarding Services that may be of interest;
- evaluating and improving our Services;
- tailoring our Services and otherwise enhancing the customer experience;
- on an aggregate or anonymous basis use for various business purposes where permitted under applicable law;
- satisfying legal or regulatory requirements or law enforcement requests; and
- as permitted by applicable law.
What Information We May Share with Third Parties
You will be required to register and create an account to access certain parts of the Website and use the Services. When you create an account, you will be required to pick a user name and a password. You may not disclose your user name or password to any third party. If you learn of any unauthorized use of your password or account, please contact us immediately.
Registration Data; Account Security
You may be presented with the opportunity to apply for a line of credit through the Website. When applying for a line of credit on the Website, you agree to provide current, complete, and accurate information about yourself. You agree to (i) maintain the security of your user name and password, (ii) maintain and promptly update any information you provide to us and to keep it accurate, current and complete, and (iii) be fully responsible for all use of your account and for any actions that take place using your account. If any information you provide is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, Supernova has the right to terminate your line of credit application and to decline to provide any and all future use of the Website. We reserve the right to decline your application for a line of credit.
You agree to promptly notify Supernova regarding any material changes to information or circumstances that could affect your eligibility to continue to use the Website and be fully responsible for all use of your account and for any actions that take place using your account.
Restrictions on Use
You agree to abide by all applicable laws and regulations in your use of the Website and the Services. You agree that you will not use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any transaction being conducted on our Website. You agree that you will not register for an account on behalf of an individual other than yourself or impersonate any other person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your identity, age, or your affiliation with any person or entity. You further agree that you will not use or attempt to use another individual’s account without our authorization.
Proprietary Rights; Copyrights
“Supernova”, supernovacompanies.com and all related logos (collectively, “Supernova Trademarks”) constitute our trademarks or service marks. Other company, product, and service names and logos used and displayed on this Website may be trademarks or service marks owned by us or others. In addition, all page headers, custom graphics, button icons, and scripts are Supernova Trademarks. You may not use, copy, display, distribute, modify or reproduce any of the trademarks found on the Website unless in accordance with written authorization by us. The use of any of the Supernova Trademarks as part of a link to or from any site is prohibited unless we provide advance written approval. Any questions concerning any Supernova Trademarks, or whether any mark or logo is a Supernova Trademark, should be referred to us.
No Warranties; Disclaimers
Although reasonable efforts are made to ensure that the material appearing on this Website is correct and reasonably timely, accuracy and timeliness are not guaranteed. Supernova makes no representations or warranties as to the accuracy and timeliness of the material and assumes no responsibility for the consequences of its use. Your use of this information is at your own risk.
Limitation on Liability
You agree that all access and use of the Website and its contents and your use of the Services is at your own risk. Neither Supernova, nor any third party involved in creating, producing or delivering the Website and/or Services, has or will have any responsibility for any consequences relating, directly or indirectly, to any action or inaction that you may take based on the Website and/or Services, or any aspect thereof.
This Website is for informational purposes only and does not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to purchase any security or investment product or services. The content of this Website is provided solely for your personal use and shall not be deemed to provide access to any particular transaction or investment opportunity. Supernova does not intend the information on this Website to be investment advice, and the information presented on this website should not be relied upon to make an investment decision.
This Website or portions of it may constitute advertising material under certain rules governing financial services firms. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.
To help provide our Services, enhance your experience and collect information about mobile activity, we may place small data files on your computer or mobile device. These data files may be in the form of cookies, pixel tags, local shared objects or other similar technologies. Cookies and similar technologies enable us to personalize our application and Services for you. These technologies may allow us to store and manage your preferences and settings, measure and analyze how you use our Website and the effectiveness of our communications, offer services and help us improve our services and security.
- “Cookies” are small amounts of data a website can send to a visitor’s web browser. They are often stored on the device you are using to help track your areas of interest. Cookies may also enable us or our service providers and other companies we work with to relate your use of our online Services over time to customize your experience. Most web browsers allow you to adjust your browser settings to decline or delete cookies, but doing so may degrade your experience with our online Services.
- Clear GIFs, pixel tags or web beacons—which are typically one-pixel, transparent images located on a webpage or in an email or other message—or similar technologies may be used on our Website and in some of our digital communications (such as email or other marketing messages). They may also be used when you are served advertisements or you otherwise interact with advertisements outside of our online Services. These are principally used to help recognize users, assess traffic patterns and measure Website or campaign engagement.
- Local shared objects, sometimes referred to as “flash cookies,” may be stored on your hard drive using a media player or other software installed on your device. Local shared objects are similar to cookies in terms of their operation but may not be managed in your browser in the same way. For more information on managing local shared objects, click here: https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/disable-local-shared-objects-flash.html.
- Most browsers provide you with the ability to block, delete or disable these technologies. If you choose to reject cookies or similar technologies, some Services may not be available or some functionality may be limited or unavailable. Please review your mobile device help pages for assistance with changing your settings.
- Your IP Address is a number that is automatically assigned to the device that you are using by your Internet Service Provider (ISP). An IP Address is identified and logged automatically in our server log files whenever you visit our Website, along with the time of the visit and the page(s) that were visited. We use IP Addresses for purposes such as calculating Website usage levels, helping diagnose server problems, to personalize/tailor your experience while engaging with us online and offline, for compliance and security purposes, for advertising, and administering the Website.
If you believe that any material on the Website infringes upon any copyright that you own or control, you may send a written notification to us via email at email@example.com, or via regular mail at Supernova Companies 301 W. Grand Ave. #180, Chicago IL 60654. In your notification, please:
- confirm you are the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyrighted work that has been infringed;
- identify the copyrighted work or works you claim have been infringed;
- identify the material that you claim is infringing or is the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed (please include information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material);
- provide your contact details, including an email address; and
- provide a statement that the information you have provided is accurate and that you have a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
“Do Not Track” Signals
We do not respond to “do not track” signals from your browser at this time. To learn more about how “do not track” works, please visit http://allaboutdnt.com/.
We use security controls to protect against unauthorized use, access, modification, destruction, disclosure, loss or theft of your personal information in our custody or control. Please note, the information you send electronically may not be secure when transmitted to us. We recommend that you use only secure channels to transmit sensitive or confidential information to us.
Governing Law; Forum
The information provided on this Website is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject Supernova, its affiliates, employees, directors, officers or agents to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or countr
You acknowledge and agree that any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback or other information about the Website (“Submissions”), provided by you to Supernova are non-confidential and shall become the sole property of Supernova. Supernova shall own exclusive rights, including all intellectual property rights, and shall be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of these Submissions for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you.
How you can contact us
301 W. Grand Ave #180
Chicago, IL 60654
© 2017 Supernova Companies. All rights reserved. All material contained within this Website is the property of Supernova. Reproduction and distribution of material contained within this Website is prohibited unless prior, written permission has been obtained.