Supernova Companies LLC is a leading provider of securities-based lending solutions in the financial services industry. We provide customizable end-to-end service platforms to enterprise clients as an increasingly popular component of their wealth management offering.
Supernova is looking for a software Solution Architect that effectively bridges the business needs of our enterprise clients and the technical solutions to be implemented by the development team.
The candidate participates in the technical planning / discussions with our enterprise clients, communicates the technical solutions needed to solve business requirements both with the clients, and with development team members. The candidate will work closely with the product team and the other development team members, actively participate in all phases of the design and implementation of technical components improving our service platform. The candidate is expected to help build good working relationships with the technology team members of our enterprise clients and is expected to react promptly to technical related issues with expertise of our service platform.
- Strong communication skills.
- 1 to 4 years of experience as Senior Software Engineer / Solution Architect.
- Recent hands-on development experience with software development, preferably Java. Familiar with Service Oriented Architecture and integration with enterprise clients.
- Closely follows software development technical trends, familiar with quickly building Proof Of Concepts to test out new technical solutions, and form concrete suggestions on related technologies.
- Good skills with RDBMS
- Agile/Scrum experience as a developer or an architect
- Cloud computing experience is a plus, especially AWS experience. Experience with event-drive architecture is welcome.
- Experience with server-less architecture is welcome.