The Senior Software Engineer will manage development and implementation of Supernova’s securities-based lending platform, including planning, specification development, software development, delivery, maintenance and continuous improvements.
This person will work closely with Supernova’s Implementation Manager, Enterprise Clients’ Technology team, and Supernova’s offshore development team based in China.
The Senior Software Engineer will manage the technology aspects of the enterprise project and ensure successful implementation.
Sr. Software Engineer
Responsibilities and Duties
- Design and implement creative solutions for the expansion and maintenance of the securities-based lending platform
- Design and implement innovative solutions to efficiently process data from complex data sources including batch flies and/or web services based data feeds
- Monitor security of all technology
- Troubleshoot hardware, software and network operating system
- Provide individual training and support on request
- 3-5 years’ experience as a Technical Lead on application implementations with design and hands-on development
- Experience managing Agile, Scrum, or other rapid application development teams to deliver technology solutions that meet customer expectations for timeliness and quality
- Proven experience and thorough understanding of client server technologies, business concepts, security issues, and networking standards
- Working on various projects in various technical environments