Supernova Lending, LLC (“Supernova”) is a fast-growing company providing wealth management lending SaaS solutions to financial institutions (banks, insurance companies, broker/dealers, Registered Investment Advisors, etc.). Those institutions then are able to help their clients’ by offering a competitive, flexible, liquidity solution. We seek a highly motivated individual focused on growing a book of assigned clients and prospects.
About the role:
You will represent Supernova’s suite of capabilities in wealth management lending. Because this role covers opportunities across the U.S., it will require approximately 25-40% travel. This position will be based in our Chicago, Illinois office.
Vice President of Business Development
- Manage assigned territory of client accounts through development of territory plan and major account planning.
- Own total client life cycle management –
- Create and maintain individual account plans for major client accounts.
- Making formal presentations in scheduled account review meetings.
- Develop key relationships at mid and senior levels with clients while understanding client needs and how Supernova’s solutions fit in to their overall goals and strategies.
- Increase adoption of offered solutions within accounts, and build long-term partnerships within these accounts
- Renew existing business within each client account on a timely basis.
- Grow and manage sales pipeline for new business through active sales and prospecting techniques. Organize and execute successful program campaigns within assigned territory to expand new business pipeline.
- Grow relationships within current and new accounts via industry networking opportunities.
- Act as client advocate, spearhead cross-functional initiatives focused on serving customer needs and ensure long-term success of our client partnerships.
- Manage sales report, budget and forecasting activities on regularly basis.
- A passion for the financial industry.
- A proven track record of B2B SaaS sales success with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in an outside sales role.
- Experience in selling lending solutions is preferred.
- Self starter with tremendous amount of curiosity and learning agility.
- Outstanding relationship building and management skills.
- Outstanding negotiation, communication, organization and presentation skills.
- Ability to work closely with Product Management and Marketing teams.
- A bachelor’s degree required; MBA or other financial certification a plus.
WHAT WE offer:
- Competitive compensation and benefit package.
- Significant growth opportunities in a fast growing, innovative and dynamic company